After School Substitute Site Leader
After School Program Site Leader (Substitute)
• Reports to the Program Director
• Part time, hourly position ($14.00 per hour)
• Hours/days vary
• Responsible to execute programs created by the Program Director for the After School Program.
The After School Program is a state-licensed day care for elementary school aged children that is designed to increase physical and outdoor activity, expose participants to healthy ideas, and build personal skills and confidence.
• Previous experience working with elementary school-aged children in an organized setting.
• First Aid & CPR Certified (may obtain upon hire)
• Valid CO Driver’s License
• Pass civil and criminal background checks
• Other certifications as require by state licensure
• Willingness to work as a substitute during the Program Manager’s absence.
• Understand Voyager’s mission, and implement the program accordingly;
• Show up to site on time, fully prepared, and appropriately dressed to work with children;
• Cultivate positive, nurturing relationships with program participants;
• Maintain attendance records
• Adhere to disciplinary, transition, and communication protocols that align with best practices and that ensure that all participants can experience success in the program.
• Understand and adhere to child care rules that apply to the program.