After School Program Site Leader
Enrichment Program Site Leader
• Reports to the Program Director
• Full time, seasonal, hourly position ($14.00 per hour)
• Monday through Thursday 2ish to 6ish, with full time opportunity in
• Responsible to execute programs created by the Program Director for
the Enrichment Program.
The After School and Summer Enrichment Program is a state-licensed day
care for elementary school aged children that is designed to increase
physical and outdoor activity, expose participants to healthy ideas, and
build personal skills and confidence.
• Previous experience working with elementary school-aged children
in an organized setting.
• First Aid & CPR Certified (may obtain upon hire)
• Valid CO Driver’s License
• Pass civil and criminal background checks
• Other certifications as require by state licensure
- Program Implementation:
- Understand Voyager’s mission, and implement the program accordingly;
- Show up to site on time, fully prepared, and appropriately dressed to work with children;
- Cultivate positive, nurturing relationships with program participants;
- Adhere to disciplinary, transition, and communication protocols that align with best practices and that ensure that all participants can experience success in the program.
- Understand and adhere to child care rules that apply to the program.