Welcome to Ouray County.
We are so glad you are here!
Please remember that this is a community where children live and grow.
Please remember the following:
- It is illegal to purchase, possess, or use marijuana or alcohol if you are under 21 years of age.
- It is illegal to share these substances with anyone under 21.
- It is illegal to consume substances in public, including federal lands, vehicles, and open areas.
- Ask your host about designated smoking areas.
- It is illegal to take marijuana out of the state.
- Mix marijuana waste with other trash or other products that make the drugs impossible to digest.
- Marijuana waste should be disposed of in a safe place that’s out of reach from children, like a dumpster.
- You could be charged additional fees if you leave marijuana products in hotel rooms or rental cars.